Association of Consulting Civil Engineers (India) – ACCE
Association of Consulting Civil Engineers (India) was formed and registered in 1985 by a group of Consulting Civil Engineers in Bangalore. The main object of the association is to en-courage and foster the ideals of the profession, to hold conferences/meetings/ seminars for the dissemination of knowledge amongst the civil engineers in particular and the society at large. ACCE (I) with its headquarters at Bangalore, has since grown into a National Association with centers formed all over India including Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bidar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Davangere, Dharwad, Hyderabad, Indore, Karimnagar, Mangalore, Madurai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Visakhapatnam.
ACCE (I) conducts regular activities in all its centers across the nation. Dissemination of knowledge to its members generally happens through well organised & pre-scheduled programs under different titles such as;
- Technical Evening talks.
- Workshops, Conferences, Conventions, Seminars and Symposia.
- Exhibitions pertaining to construction industry.
- Technical Visits.
- Annual convention focusing on the topic of National Interest.
- Family get together to foster better fellowship among the families of members.
- Placement Orientation Program; emphasising the Industry- Academia Interaction.
- Endowment talks to students emphasizing the topics of recent technology.
- Technical library facility to its members and student members.