IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society – EMBS
IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS) is the world’s largest International Society of Biomedical Engineers. EMBS provides its members with access to the people, practices, information, ideas and opinions that are shaping one of the fastest growing fields in science.
- Advancing medicine and biology through the application of engineering sciences and technology
- Promoting the profession of biomedical engineering, fostering professional development and recognizing excellence
- Presenting conferences that bring together scientists, engineers and physicians from multiple disciplines to disseminate knowledge and solve complex problems
- Establishing technical standards
- Providing global leadership for the profession.