LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
- Assembly language programming of 8085 – Addition – Subtraction – Multiplication – Division – Sorting – Code Conversion.
- Stepper motor interface.
- Traffic light interface.
- Speed control of DC motor.
- Study of various types of transducers.
- Study of hydraulic, pneumatic and electro-pneumatic circuits.
- Modeling and analysis of basic hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical circuits using Software.
- Study of PLC and its applications.
- Study of image processing technique.
Beyond the syllabus:
- Servo controller interfacing for DC motor
- Study of pneumatic and hydraulic system with symbols and standard
Basic Pneumatic Trainer Kit with manual and electrical controls/ PLC Control each
Basic Hydraulic Trainer Kit 1 No
Hydraulics and Pneumatics Systems Simulation Software
8051 – Microcontroller kit with stepper motor and drive circuit setsImage processing system with hardware & software.