Parent Club Association
Vel Tech Multitech Dr.Rangarajan Dr.Sakunthala Engineering College’s Parents Association was established in 2002, the Parents Club exists for the sole purpose to “improve the quality of lifestyle of engineering students.”
The purpose of the Parents Association is to provide a structure through which the parents/guardians of children attending our institution can work together for the best possible education and welfare of their children.
- To represent the views of parents
- To promote a positive view of parents through liaison with the Parent Representatives To develop partnership between the college bodies
- To inform parents of current changes in the education system, if need be
- To work as a team and to have a yearly plan
- To establish a forum through which parents can communicate their opinions and concerns regarding the college, to identify issues and possibly work towards a solution
- To establish a forum through which parents and teachers can exchange information in relation to education/welfare of children.
- To inform parents regarding the continues assessment marks and progress in studies of their ward.
The Parent Association can play their role by:
- To support parents, teachers and students to ensure that all children are treated in accordance with the ethos of the college
- Finding out what information parents would like or need
- To support teachers, and to work with them in delivering the curriculum
- To ensure equal participation by all parents
- To access any training available for parents and staff of the college from other sources
- To keep parents informed about activities planned for the college
The Parent Association meetings:
Yearly twice the meetings are conducted and the grievances are recorded. – View Gallery
Parents Club helps to build a closer links between college and home, where parents and staff can get together and be involved. All parents and staff of the college are automatically members of our Parents Club. It is a club which contains a group of parents and staff members helping each other to make students the best they can be. Parent Club meetings are a great way to learn about what is happening at college and how students are impacted.
Purpose of Parents Club
The purpose of the Parents Association is to provide a structure through which the parents/guardians of children attending our institution can work together for the best possible education and welfare of their children in all aspects.
Parents Club Members
The Parent Association is constituted with the following members.Academic year
|S.No||Parent Member||Position||Student Name||Department||Batch|
|2||Ramkumar.B||Vice –Chairperson||Ajith Balaji.R||MECHANICAL||2015-2019|