LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
- Urine physical and chemical examination (protein, reducing substances, ketones, bilirubin and blood)
- Study of parts of compound microscope
- Histopathological slides of benign and malignant tumours.
- Manual paraffin tissue processing and section cutting (demonstration)
- Cryo processing of tissue and cryosectioning (demonstration)
- Basic staining – Hematoxylin and eosin staining.
- Special stains – cresyl fast Blue (CFV)- Trichrome – oil red O – PAS
- Simple stain.
- Gram stain.
- AFB stain.
- Slides of malarial parasites, micro filaria and leishmania donovani.
- Haematology slides of anemia and leukemia. Study of bone marrow charts.
- Bleeding time and clotting time.
LIST OF MAJOR EQUIPMENTS:
- Binocular Microscope
- Laminar air flow
- Hot air oven