LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
- MATLAB basics, Dealing with matrices, Graphing-Functions of one variable and two variables
- Use of Matlab to solve simple problems in vibration
- Mechanism Simulation using Multibody Dynamic software
- Force and Stress analysis using link elements in Trusses, cables etc.
- Stress and deflection analysis in beams with different support conditions.
- Stress analysis of flat plates and simple shells.
- Stress analysis of axi – symmetric components.
- Thermal stress and heat transfer analysis of plates.
- Thermal stress analysis of cylindrical shells.
- Vibration analysis of spring-mass systems.
- Model analysis of Beams.
- Harmonic, transient and spectrum analysis of simple systems
LIST OF MAJOR EQUIPMENTS
- Computer Work Station
- Color Desk Jet Printer
- Multibody Dynamic Software Suitable for Mechanism
simulation and analysis
- C / MATLAB