Mr. P. Robert , M.Tech
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
- Write a html program for Creation of web site with forms, frames, links, tables etc >
- Design a web site using HTML and DHTML. Use Basic text Formatting, Images,
- Create a script that asks the user for a name, then greets the user with “Hello” and the user name on the page
- Create a script that collects numbers from a page and then adds them up and prints them to a blank field on the page.
- Create a script that prompts the user for a number and then counts from 1 to that number displaying only the odd numbers.
- Create a script that will check the field in Assignment 1 for data and alert the user if it is blank. This script should run from a button.
- Using CSS for creating web sites
- Creating simple application to access data base using JDBC Formatting HTML with CSS.
- Program for manipulating Databases and SQL.
- Program using PHP database functions.
- Write a web application that functions as a simple hand calculator, but also keeps a “paper trail” of all your previous work
- Install Tomcat and use JSP and link it with any of the assignments above
- Reading and Writing the files using .Net
- Write a program to implement web service for calculator application
- Implement RMI concept for building any remote method of your choice.
BEYOND THE SYALLABUS
- Web service for calculator application.
- Creating XML document with XML DTD AND XML SCHEMA, SAX, XSL