“Business Model Canvas” by Mr. ShaikWaseem
|1||Department & Semester||Artifical Intelligence and Data Science 3rd Year|
|2||Topic Name||“Business Model Canvas”|
|3||Guest Name||Mr. ShaikWaseem|
|4||Designation||Sr. Entrepreneur Educator|
|5||Company / Institution||Wadhwani Foundation|
|6||Recorded Video Link||https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ar7PMlhHnOuuajMlLx4Gy58Q7-U
|7||Overview Feedback for the event (what discussed & outcome)||Students gained knowledge about Innovative Entrepreneurial Skills And Development.
|8||Related course/Prerequisite||Flair towards becoming an skilled Innovative Entrepreneur|
1. Program Theme: “Innovaion”
2. Objective of the event
To motivate an individual to choose the entrepreneurship as a career and to know the strategies to prepare the person to exploit the opportunities for own career successfully.
They provide big-picture goals for the company: they describe what the company will do to try to fulfill its mission. Strategic objectives are usually some sort of performance goal—for example, to launch a new product, increase profitability, or grow market share for the company’s product.
3. Benefits in terms of Learning/Skill/Knowledge Obtained
The students will gain courage and confidence by developing the new skill. This helps the student’s community to override fear and anxiety and to feel more empowered. And it keeps the students healthy .The research shows it can keep changing throughout our lives and for the better, so the students have fewer fear responses and a more positive mindset.”
The student will get to know about the basic source of business knowledge like customer knowledge, employee and customer relationship, market knowledge, prodeuct research and environment and knowledge of business environment. The student will get overview about how to start a venture.
4. Video URL:
Overall report of the activity
Department of ArtificalInteligence And Data Science of Vel Tech Multi Tech Dr. Rangarajan Dr. Sakunthala Engineering College, Chennai organizing a Online webinar on “ Business Model Canavas” on 16th , August, 2022 at 10.30am to 12.00am .
The Speaker was Mr. ShaikWaseem, Sr. Entrepreneur Educator, Wadhwani Foundation. The session starts with Welcome address and guest introduction by Haritha.K, Assistant Professor, Department of Artifical Intelligenceand Data Science. After the introduction of chief guest the session handover to the guest.
“INSTEAD OF SEARCHING OF JOB , TRY TO PROVIDE JOB”
Main two procedure to start entrepreneurship first read about the market more like new start up, investment of that company, etc.…second procedure investing and investing purpose for the growth of the organization and the growth of the individual’s career.
What Is a Business Model Canvas?
A Business Model Canvas (BMC) is a single-page template used to outline the goals and objectives of a business. As a tool, a BMC can help business owners and other stakeholders develop new business models or evaluate existing models.
What Are the Components of a Business Model Canvas?
The Business Model Canvas consists of nine building blocks, each represented by a rectangle.
- Key partners: A business’s key partnerships include stakeholders, joint ventures, and strategic alliances that will help the business carry out its objectives. This is also the place to consider suppliers.
- Key activities: The key activities of a business are all of the tasks and responsibilities that need to be done in order to make the business model work, including its revenue streams. This might include production tasks, marketing or networking activities, and problem-solving.
- Key resources: Your key resources are the primary assets you will need to complete your key activities. This could include employees, finances, equipment, or intellectual property.
- Value proposition: The value proposition of a business is the unique offering or solution that a business offers its customers. A value proposition might be a new product or service customers can’t get anywhere else, or an improved version of an existing product or service.
- Customer relationships: This building block involves defining the customer’s relationship to the business and examining the customer experience. Some businesses require personal assistance, while others are self-service.
- Customer segments: This involves defining the customer base, or the types of people (or businesses) the company will target. The more specific the target customer demographics, the easier it is to understand the customer journey and meet customer needs. It is possible to have multiple customer types, and it’s important to list them and rank them by importance.
- Channels: Channels are how businesses with and market to their customers. This includes distribution channels for getting goods or services to a customer. Channels can be owned by the business, such as a company website or storefront, or may be owned by partners or third parties, such as retailers or partners who stock the business’s product and even word-of-mouth marketing.
- Cost structure: The cost structure defines all the costs the business will incur during operation, including variable costs and